- Straight fit
- Ultimate in comfort
- Main fabric/Hoofdstof/Tissu principal/Hauptstoff/Tejido principal/Tessuto principale:
- 50% Polyester/Poliéster/Poliestere
- 50% Cotton/Katoen/Coton/Baumwolle/Algodón/Cotone
- Upper & middle backpart/Bovenste & middelste rugstuk/Partie supérieure & centrale du dos du vêtement/Oberes & Mittleres Rückenteil/Parte trasera superior & central
- :64% Polyester SecondLife®rPET/Poliéster SecondLife®rPET/Poliestere SecondLife®rPET
- 36% Lyocell Tencel®
- Inner layer sleeve/Binnenkant mouw/Intérieur de la manche/Innenseite Ärmel/Manga cara interior:
- 64% Polyester SecondLife®rPET/Poliéster SecondLife®rPET/Poliestere SecondLife®rPET
- 36% Lyocell Tencel®
- 160 gr/m2
The FX collection is all about freedom. These chef jackets are delightfully comfortable thanks to the lightweight materials used. The fine jersey fabric on the back provides unlimited flexibility and stretch. It is made of Tencel® and polyester from recycled plastic bottles. This combination of materials is not only environmentally friendly, but also means fast-drying clothing. The SFX Biker and SFX Salerno Short Sleeve have a fine waffle pattern and lightweight, airy and comfortable fabric. The very definition of freedom!
Chefwear & Service Wear
For a proper treatment of your chef's outfit, please refer to the care label with washing instructions at the inside of the garment. We recommend that you wash the garment before first use: at 30 degrees on a short program with a small amount of washing detergent. Choose an anti-wrinkle program if possible. Wash colored garments separately. To preserve the press buttons on the chef jackets, they should not be pressed in the laundry.
Good maintenance will result in long-lasting use. Clean your shoes regularly with a brush and a little warm water. We recommend treating the shoes with a neutral shoe cream, lotion or wax. Never use colored products. Dry the shoes without exposing them to the sun or a heat source. You can clean the white rim with natural soap and water, but make sure not to apply the soap to the leather. The best way to store the shoes is to place them in a shoe bag or box in a dry, well-ventilated place.
- Made in Europe
- BSCI certified
- Based in Amsterdam
Finish your outfit with these special products! If you were to see garments as ingredients, what will be your recipe?
Same product, yet slightly different. Have a look!