- Removable fastening
- Main fabric/Hoofdstof/Tissu principal/Hauptstoff/Tejido principal/Tessuto principale:
- 100% Cotton/Katoen/Coton/Baumwolle/Algodón/Cotone
- Removable straps/afneembare banden/Bandes amovibles/Abnehmbare Bänder/Cintas de quita y pon/Cinghie rimovibile:
- 70% Cow leather/Rundleder/Cuir de boeuf/Rindsleder/Piel bovina/Pelle bovina
- 30% Polyester/Poliéster/Poliestere
- Extra Fabric/Extra stof/Extra stoff/Tissu spécial/Tejido extra/Tessuto speciale:
- 100% Polyester/Poliéster/Poliestere
- 365 gr/m2
Pure Denim Collection is strong, raw, and has character. That's why it's the perfect blend of fashion and workwear. Real denim is alive! The more you wash it, the more it comes to life. Wash and treat it as you want. Pure Denim takes on your identity. Be daring and combine the style that fits you. The Pure Denim collection is not suitable for industrial cleaning. Please note that denim may bleed. Avoid contact with light-coloured furniture or clothing.
Chefwear & Service Wear
For a proper treatment of your chef's outfit, please refer to the care label with washing instructions at the inside of the garment. We recommend that you wash the garment before first use: at 30 degrees on a short program with a small amount of washing detergent. Choose an anti-wrinkle program if possible. Wash colored garments separately. To preserve the press buttons on the chef jackets, they should not be pressed in the laundry.
Good maintenance will result in long-lasting use. Clean your shoes regularly with a brush and a little warm water. We recommend treating the shoes with a neutral shoe cream, lotion or wax. Never use colored products. Dry the shoes without exposing them to the sun or a heat source. You can clean the white rim with natural soap and water, but make sure not to apply the soap to the leather. The best way to store the shoes is to place them in a shoe bag or box in a dry, well-ventilated place.
- Made in Europe
- BSCI certified
- Based in Amsterdam
Finish your outfit with these special products! If you were to see garments as ingredients, what will be your recipe?
Same product, yet slightly different. Have a look!