Apron Bujutsu Grey W90 - L65
- Two tone weave
The Bujutsu chef jacket was designed for chef Nick Bril of The Jane** restaurant in Antwerp and is inspired by Japanese style. The collection is modern, sleek and distinctive, with diagonal, asymmetrical pockets that give the items a fresh look. The collection colours are also unique: the chef jackets are not only available in black and white, but also in green. The earthy tones of the bib aprons and waist aprons fit in perfectly with these colours. These colourful outfits draw all eyes towards the kitchen!
- Polyester/cotton mix
- Wash with similar colours
- Wash coats inside out
- Bib aprons and aprons may bleed, avoid contact with light-coloured furniture or clothing
- Bib aprons and aprons with eyelets cannot be pressed
- Before the first use, wash at 30 degrees
- See washing instructions on the inside of the garment
Finish your outfit with these special products! If you were to see garments as ingredients, what will be your recipe?